The LEDIF technology of Ecosen Solutions can be used to observe both spatial pattern and temporal trend water quality (chemistry, biological pigments, and/or physical properties) in the field. The usage of the technology has been demonstrated in various field deployments encompassing (a) 3D spatiotemporal water quality surveillance, (b) observation of temporal variation of analytes at a fixed location, and (c) portable discrete measurements.
Products (Company Brochure Download)
Water Lab Series: Water Chemistry and Biological Pigments
- The customizable Pollutant Water Lab (PWL) utilizes the tri-optical principle of the LEDIF technology to produce a holistic water quality monitoring system that resolves the specific sensing needs of a customer.
- The Algae Water Lab (AWL) helps the customer to monitor different groups of algae and safeguard water resources against harmful algal blooms (Brochure Download).
- The Volatile organic compounds Water Lab (VocWL) helps the customer to safeguard water resources against selected carcinogenic hydrocarbons.
PhyWL Sensor: Water Physical Properties
PhyWL sensor can be coupled with the Water Lab Sensor to measure: (1) Temperature, (2) PH, (3) Oxidation Reduction Potential, (4) Dissolved Oxygen, and (5) Conductivity/Salinity/Total Dissolved Solids.
Mode of Deployment
- Provides real-time onsite water analysis in response to early warning sign of water contamination.
- Provides continuous online water quality information in real-time.
- Alerts authorized personnel for counteractive action.
- For underwater fixed location and mobile platform instrumentation.
LEDIF is packaged inside a pressure hull for submersible fixed location (top, left photo), manned vehicle (top, center photo), Censam (Waveslab) autonomous surface vehicle (top, right photo), and autonomous underwater vehicle (bottom, left photo) deployment in marine and inland waters. The autonomous underwater vehicle (bottom, left photo), called STARFISH, is developed by National University of Singapore, Acoustics Research Laboratory.