This Privacy Statement is meant to help you understand what data we collect, how we use it, and what safeguards are in place to protect your data on the Sites. This Privacy Statement also applies to information collected offline through trade shows, seminars, conferences, or through other activities.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES ECOSEN SOLUTIONS COLLECT?
Ecosen Solutions collects the following types of information about you when you visit our Sites (collectively, “Personal Data”) or through the offline means described above:
- If you visit our sites, we automatically collect your domain name and/or IP address;
- If you communicate with us by email, we collect your email address;
- If you seek employment with us and provide us with information through offline means, we collect information in connection with employment opportunities, through our online recruiting tool.
- Otherwise, Personal Data is only collected on Ecosen Solutions Sites or via offline means if you voluntarily choose to provide it. Such Personal Data includes your name and/or that of your employer, title, address, telephone number and email address as well as account or transaction information collected as part of our business relationship with you.
HOW ECOSEN SOLUTIONS USES YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect your Personal Data in order to:
- Conduct our business, including providing you the products or services you requested;
- Send you marketing communications about new or updates to our existing products and services
- Comply with our legal obligations;
- Maintain and improve our Sites and tailor the user experience;
- Protect the security of you and the Sites; and/or
- Provide customer service and otherwise administer our business relationship with you.
As required by applicable law, we rely on several different legal bases to collect, use, and share your Personal Data:
- Necessity to Perform Contract with You – we need to process your Personal Data to provide our products and services, ensure products and services are working as they should, answer questions and requests from you, manage our business relationship with you and provide customer support;
- Compliance with Legal Obligations – we need to process your Personal Data to comply with relevant laws, regulatory requirements and to respond to lawful requests, court orders, and legal process;
- Consent for Direct Marketing Communications – we rely on your consent to send you direct marketing, which you can unsubscribe from at any time by contacting us as detailed below; and
- Based on Legitimate Interests – we process your Personal Data to protect your security and the security of the Sites; to detect and prevent fraud; to protect and defend the rights or property of others, or our own rights and interests; and to maintain and improve the user experience.
We do not use automated decision-making, including profiling, that is, in a way that produces legal effects concerning you or significantly affects you.
You are not required to provide all Personal Data identified in this Privacy Statement to use our Sites or to interact with us offline, but certain functionality will not be available if you do not provide certain Personal Data. If you do not provide certain Personal Data, we may not be able to respond to your requests, perform a transaction with you, or provide you with marketing that we believe you would find valuable.
The Sites uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
The information collected by all cookies (or data collection technologies) includes general information about your computer settings, your connection to the Internet, the operating system and platform, IP address, your browsing patterns and timings of browsing on the site and geographical location. It does not contain your name, address, telephone number, or email address.
Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our Website or to fully experience the interactive features of the Ecosen Solutions services or websites you visit.
HOW THE COMPANY SHARES YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
- If we are requested to disclose Personal Data by law, court of law, or as requested by a governmental or law enforcement authority, we may do so.
- We may share information as necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, such as willful attacks on Ecosen Solutions’s information technology systems, and as necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense.
- Ecosen Solutions does not sell to third parties any Personal Data derived from a visitor’s visit to or use of a Ecosen Solutions Site except as part of the sale of a subsidiary or of all or substantially all of the assets of an operating division, which subsidiary or division collected or uses such information in the ordinary course of business.
- Ecosen Solutions takes appropriate steps to keep Personal Data confidential and only discloses this information to personnel within Ecosen Solutions or a third party that needs to have access to the information for legitimate business purposes. We may make your information available to our distributors, sales representatives or other business affiliates so that they may respond to a visitor’s inquiry or provide information about our own or related goods or services that we believe support your business needs.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
Occasionally, Ecosen Solutions Sites may provide links to the web sites of our distributors, sales representatives or other business affiliates. In these situations, we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices they employ and encourage you to read their own privacy disclosures.
As permitted by applicable law, you may have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of certain Personal Data relating to you, to verify its content, origin, and accuracy, as well as the right to access, review, port, delete, or to block or withdraw consent to the processing of certain Personal Data (without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal), by contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that we may need to retain certain Personal Data as required or permitted by applicable law.
You have the following choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Data:
- Marketing Communications. If you no longer wish to receive any marketing communications, remain on a mailing list to which you previously subscribed or receive any other communication from Ecosen Solutions, please send us an email with the subject ‘Unsubscribe’ to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cookies and Similar Technologies. Please review your browser or computer settings for certain cookies and see above to exercise certain choices regarding cookies.
HOW ECOSEN SOLUTIONS RETAINS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Ecosen Solutions only retains your Personal Data for the minimum amount of time necessary to accomplish the purpose for which it was collected.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT